Overwhelmed does not mean knocked out!
Our family lives at 100 miles an hour, and it's our choice. We like to take advantage of all the opportunities to have fun, play sports and accomplish projects.
On the other hand, we also like to take advantage of quiet moments to cook with the family. (To read: family moments, but not so quiet hahha)
Since the arrival of baby (who is now 1 and a half years old !!), we have developed lots of tips for her to accompany us in our recipes.
* Without emptying all cabinets
* Without emptying the dips from the fridge door into its toy box while we are not looking
We thought that as many parents cook less because they want to spend more time with their kids, why not share our tips!
* We didn't invent anything, it comes from the infinite wisdom of our own parents haha
- The portage ... strap me this baby, we are glued, she is warm, I have both hands.
- The small spring-loaded lounge chairs ..... I know, you shouldn't leave the kids in there, but if it can put him to sleep for one of the 6 baby naps of 3 months old ..
- The boooooommbo! When baby is relatively well seated (I am not an expert, I recommend that you go and read on expert mom's forums on this subject), you can place the booooombo on the counter and baby sees everything that is going on!
Where I found it harder is when Pinote no longer "fit" in gadgets, but it was not strong enough to fit on a chair. Well, I resigned myself to leaving her toy with her toys on the ground. (to read: empty my cupboard of tupperware dishes).
Now she brings her chair herself when she sees me cooking, so that she can install it at the end of the counter, with her little plastic knife ikea.
I take it as a victory. She is interested in cooking, wants to spend time with us and she smells and tastes full of flavors.
It may not be a habit that you took from the youngest age of your offspring (s), but I tell you, it's possible to start cooking very quick recipes, taking the time to include the brats!
We have created seasonings that will allow you to “skipper” a few steps, and have tasty recipes, in no time!
Bon appétit, and we wish you lots of fun cooking simply xxx
* Ps we always blur the casserole photo because one day, she will be 18 and will not want to be recognized by all of Quebec hahhaa