Breaded with almond flour, these wings are as easy to prepare as they are delicious to eat!
For 1 ½ lbs of plain chicken wings *
- Place the wings in a large bowl
- Pour 1 tablespoon lemon juice: stir the bowl so that all the wings are well coated with lemon juice.
- Add 3 tsp. tablespoonorganic barbecue seasoning, stir the bowl to coat all the wings.
- Add 1 tsp again. almond flour and mix again.
- Place on a baking sheet on parchment paper and bake for 40 to 45 minutes at 425˚F
Take advantage of the cooking time to open up a good beer and relax! 🍺
* The wings are sometimes sold dressed or not. If they are still whole, you must cut the small end of the wing (throw it away) then separate the pestle from the wing.