An evening with friends in perspective?
Although the preparation takes only 10 minutes, you can coat them in advance, and cook them at the right time, as if you were ready to eat, for half the price and double the flavor!
For 1 ½ lbs of plain chicken wings *
- Place the wings in a large bowl
- Pour 1 tbsp of lemon juice: shake the bowl so that all the wings are well coated in the lemon juice.
- Add 2 tbsp. tablespoon ofvegetable seasoning, stir bowl to coat all wings.
- Add again 1 tsp. of vegetable seasoning and mix again.
- Place on a baking sheet on parchment paper and bake for 50 minutes at 425˚F
Pour yourself a glass of wine and have a good time with family or friends! 🍷
* The wings are sometimes sold dressed or not. If they are still whole, you must cut the small end of the wing (throw it away) then separate the pestle from the wing.