Here is a recipe that I borrowed from beautiful Emily, from Keto family ❤
Her original recipe was strawberry and chocolate flavored.
Here is the version now organic spices for desserts!
For 12 Cookies
1 cup of almond flour
1/2 cup coconut flour
2 tbsp dessert spice
2 c. Erythritol
4 c. at Table of grated coconuts
1 C. XNUMX teaspoon Powder
1/4 tsp. xanthan gum
Pinch of salt
1/4 cup room temperature butter
2 tsp vanilla extract
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1. Preheat the madman to 350F.
2. Combine all dry ingredients in a large bowl. Reserve.
3. In a large bowl, bar the butter. Gradually add the eggs, vanilla and lemon juice.
4. Pour the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and beat until a homogeneous mixture is obtained.
5. Model the cookies by making a ball and flattening them then place on a cookie sheet covered with parchment paper
6. Cook for 20 minutes.
Last step, try that there are still some left at dessert time!
PS: It also makes a great lunch!