That's it! It is said loud and clear, taking the time to make beautiful kebabs is beautiful, but it is long and flat.
So we only kept the pleasant side, the flavors and the textures, and rejected the skewering step!
2 chicken breasts in 4 lengthwise
1 red pepper into 4 large pieces
1 yellow pepper into 4 large pieces
2 white or red onions in 3 thick slices (to see the rings once cut)
- Mixed 2 large tablespoons oforganic vegetable seasoninge in ½ cup olive oil.
- Add the seasoned oil to the vegetables and chicken in a resealable bag or dish and mix well
- Get busy all day (or let marinate minimum 30 minutes)
- On the BBQ, you should cook the chicken strips at least 2 to 3 minutes per side. The cooking time of vegetables depends on their nature. We like to cook them gently and for a long time which develops their good sweet taste.
- You can also bake everything in the oven for about 25 min at 400 or in the pan like a stir-fry. (I suggest you cut smaller pieces)