Do you want to serve a Christmas log to your guests?
Mine didn't survive until the reception, we ate for dinner all week long hahaha
It is super nutritious! Full of protein, good fats and more, no sugar!
The icing on the sunday? You don't have a thousand ingredients to go out and measure, all the spices are in the Les Savoureux organic dessert seasonings 😉
Ingredients and preparation
The roll of cakes
- 1 cup of almond flour
- 2 tsp. melted butter
- 3 large eggs
- 1/4 cup of psyllium powder
- 1/4 cup of coconut milk
- 1/4 cup of sour cream (I took the 14%)
- 1/4 cup of erythritol (or less, to taste)
- 1 C. baking powder
- 1 large tsp Les Savoureux Organic Dessert Spice
- 8 oz. Of cream cheese
- 8 tsp. butter
- 1/4 cup of sour cream
- 1/4 cup Erythritol (or less, to taste)
- 1/2 tsp. tea Les Savoureux Organic Dessert Seasonings
1. Combine all the dry ingredients for the cake in a bowl, then mix gently by adding the wet ingredients.
2. Spread on a parchment paper placed on a cookie sheet. Go as thin as possible, but no stress, I did not get to the edge haha
3. Cook at 350F 12 to 15 minutes, then leave to cool.
4. While it is cooking, mix the frosting ingredients with an electric mixer.
5. Once your cake has cooled down, spread your frosting. Roll gently as tightly as possible.
* If you are a novice like me, it might crack a little. Hide it with whipped cream, sprinkle a little spice on top, and voila!