Before, I admit, I bought the "ribs" in a box. Then I learned a little, and it can be really not complicated to make it at home!
Since it's our mission to simplify your life so that you can eat just the right things, here are two cooking methods that will allow you to succeed them every time.
On the grill
You have to take the time to boil them, it's the longest. You can do it the day before, just like you can prepare your BBQ sauce the day before.
- Place the ribs in a cauldron, cover them with water and simmer for 2 hours. (They must remain covered with water). You can cut them into small sections for easier handling.
- Brush with BBQ sauce(here is our sugar free version)
- Cooked on low heat on the grill, curved side up. Brush a second and a third time when the caramel sauce. If possible, avoid turning them too much, the meat could come off since it is very tender.
- Here, you compete with the biggest restaurants!
- Cut the ribs into small sections (depending on the size of your slow cooker)
- Brush with BBQ sauce (here is our sugar free version) and place them in your slow cooker.
- Cook on Low for 6 to 12 hours, depending on the intensity of your slow cooker. (With us it is 8 hours) (ps, it can not vrm overcook 😉)
- Although very tasty, they will be less crisp than you might be used to, but just as delicious. (Don't jump.)
- You can add BBQ sauce and cook them for a few minutes on the grill or in the oven, to find the crispy effect! 😍
Well. It may be a little weird, but we love to prepare it the day before and have ribs lunch!