😍These little crab cake are perfect for a romantic evening:
Easy to make, but a little longer than our other recipes to make, they leave time to take a good glass of wine while cooking quietly.
As we say, pleasure is also in the process 😉!!
1. Cook 1 medium potato in the microwave, peel and then pound.
(Pierce the potato in several places with a fork or knife. - Place in the microwave at high intensity for 4 minutes)
2. Sauté 2 crab or lobster canes in the pan in water (well drained)
- The mashed potato
- Crumbled crab
- 2 tsp ofFish Seasoning
- 4 tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp plain yogurt
4. Form small sticks
5. In soup bowls, place
- 1 tasse de farine
- A beaten egg
- 1 cup of commercial breadcrumbs *
5. Dip the sticks in the flour, in the egg then in the breadcrumbs
6. Fry at 325 degrees until you get a nice golden color.
7. Serve with a quick mayo with fish seasonings
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 tsp organic fish seasoning
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
* Do you eat keto / lchf? refer to the recipe for chicken popcorn to have a carbohydrate-free breadcrumb recipe :)
If you want to avoid the smell of frying during your romantic evening, you can make them ahead of time and reheat them in the oven!
Big beak from the Tasty to all lovers!