I had never bought that: frozen tuna steaks. And you?
I had no idea how to cook this.
But tse, why bother. Jean-Mi made it simple. ❤️
1. Thaw your tuna steak in cold / lukewarm water.
2. Food organic fish seasonings in a plate to make it easier to coat your steak on all sides.
3. Melt a little butter with a little oil in a pan, and cook your steaks 1.5 minutes on each side. (for medium cooking) over medium high heat. It continues to cook a little more on the plate.
* Don't set the round high, you could burn the herbs that are in the fish seasonings 😉
1. Dice a tomato and half an English cucumber.
You can remove the seeds and tomato seeds if you have time. Otherwise it's a little water .. up to you to see haha
Ah and why not add a good ripe avocado !? ????
2. Add a drizzle of olive oil and a good tablespoon oforganic fish seasoning. Mix, enjoy, and keep the rest for your lunch tomorrow!
Bon appetit xxx