This is our fondue table. 💁♀️
It was not beautiful like that for a long time, we devoured everything (And the wine was good!)
The meats were marinated, and we made homemade dips.
We never thought about marinating our meats in advance, but OMG, the effect was WOW!
To marinate meats:
- Place in a resealable container,
- Cover with oil, add 2 tsp. seasoning,
- Close the container, shake, leave in the fridge for 3 hours or more.
Beef: Organic Steak Seasonings
Pork: Organic seasoning in Grillusions
Chicken: Organic Vegetable Seasoning
To make the dips:
- 1/2 cup mayo / cream on / Yogurt
- 2 C. lemon juice
- 1 to 2 tsp of your favorite Les Savoureux seasoning.
We did 3: with Fish, with Vegetables and with BBQ.
For the broth:
As we wanted to keep it simple, I used my mom's broth recipe. She offers you her recipe, and we have changed the seasoning to make it even easier!
- 6 finely chopped onions
- 1/4 cup butter
- 4 1/2 beef broth
- 1/2 Bottle of dry red wine
- 3 bay leaves
- 3 large cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- 3 tsp. chili sauce
- 1 tbspOrganic Steak Seasonings
⬅️ This is the image of her recipe book that she has been dragging since 1976!
What to do with the leftovers?
We mixed everything in the broth, let it cook and it made an excellent Bruch the next day!