???? It's harvest time, do you have zuchinis waiting to be cooked?
In addition, do you want a good dessert low in carbohydrates but rich in flavor?
Here's what your next half hour will look like:
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup of swerve (sweetener)
- 4 oeufs
- 1 1/2 cup of almond flour
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 2 C. baking powder
- 100g of grated zucchini
- 2 to 3 tsp. of teaLes Savoureux organic dessert spices
- Preheat the oven to 350F
- Grease your muffin tins (with butter!)
- Beat the butter with the swerve until you get a smooth mixture
- Add the eggs, 1 at a time and mix well
- In another bowl, mix the flour, salt, baking powder and spices.
- Incorporates the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients. Beat to get a smooth mix.
- Incorporate the zucchini and mix again.
- Pour into the muffin tin and bake for 30 minutes.
Enjoy the hot with a good knob of butter