Dre Èvelyne Bourdua-Roy and Mme Josée Arsenault have once again delivered us a wonderful book (the 3rd!) With superb ketogenic or lchf recipes.
This time, they invited us to share 3 of our favorite recipes made with our organic seasonings! What an honor!
In fact, here I don't have to take the credit. It was my mother who created this recipe ❤
- 454 g (1 lb) ground pork
- 100 g of chopped bacon
- 1 1/2 to 2 tbsp oforganic seasoning at Les Savoureux Grill
- 1 tbsp psyllium husks
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
1. Preheat the oven to 180˚C (350˚F)
2. In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients
3. In a silicone bread pan or a previously buttered baking dish, spread the preparation.
4. Bake for 40 minutes, until the inside of the meatloaf has lost its pink color.
To find the other 147 recipes: