Imagine: Clove aromas, holiday season, sweet smell in the house, we were inspired to create a wonderful recipe for meat pie.
Like all of our recipes, it's super quick and easy to do!
We got a dough already made, that we simply had to roll. We could even have taken the version already extended in the pie plates, the choice is yours.
- Cut into small pieces (we passed everything in the robot) 6 potatoes.
- Tenderize in a pan then add 5 lbs of lean ground beef.
- Add 7 tsp. tablespoon sausage powder and 1/2 cup beef broth.
- Cook for another 15 minutes with a lid, stirring occasionally to crumble the meat, until the potatoes start to come apart
-Cool completely in the refrigerator.
- Roll the dough and line the bottom with 3, 4 or 5 pie plates. (We like our very generous pâtés, we only made 3!) Usually it's 1 lb of meat per plate.
- Divide the meat between your plates and cover with the second roll. Seal the outline well, crushing with your fingers and make an incision in the center.
- Bake at 350 degrees 50 minutes to 1 hour, so that the dough is golden brown.
It's no more complicated than that, bon appétit !!