☃ Do you want a good meat pie, low in carbohydrates and gluten-free?
Do you want it ready to cook in 30 minutes? ⏱
Here is a recipe where we have maximized the flavor, while making your life easier :)
For 3 blocks (We love them generous!)
For the meat
- 2 onions
- 1 C. butter
- 5 lbs of ground pork / beef / veal mixture
- 7 tsp. tablespoon Sausage powder
- 1/2 cup beef broth
1. Cut your onions into small pieces
2. Melt your butter in a cauldron and soften the onions.
3. Add the meat, beef broth, and sausage powder
4. Cook with the lid and stirring frequently.
5. Remove from heat and let cool.
For the dough
* For 2 cuts (You will have to repeat this step 3 times)
- 1/2 cup of coconut flour
- 1 1/2 cup of almond flour
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 oeufs
- 1 tablespoon of water
- Un peu de sel
- * Butter to butter your pie plate.
1. Add all the ingredients to the food processor and mix until you get a ball of dough
2. Separate the ball into two small balls. Place a small ball of dough between two parchment papers.
3. Roll your dough as thin as possible.
4. Repeat with the other ball.
5. Butter your pie plate (It sticks otherwise !!)
6. Peel off 1 parchment paper from the dough and gently place the dough in the pie plate. Remove the second paper.
Assembly and cooking
1. Divide the meat between your plates and cover with the second roll. Seal the outline well, crushing with your fingers and make an incision in the center.
2. Cook in the oven at 350 degrees 50 minutes to 1 hour, so that the dough is golden brown.
I wish you a great holiday season!