Do you have leftover salmon from the day before? Was it so good that you want to grab it and make a full meal?
In a pan
- Cook your favorite noodles. (The quantity depends on what you have left as salmon)
- Fry gently 1 small onion, chopped with 2 gousses d'ail hachées until it is translucent
- Make it come back gently your favorite vegetables like sweet peppers, broccoli, carrots etc ... (Absent from the photo .. Guilty! We didn't eat our vegetables that evening ..)
- Add 1/4 cup chicken broth and 1/2 cup of cream.
(ps, it's good anyway if you don't have cream on hand)
- add your salmon cut into large cubes. You can add the fish seasonings (1 tbsp), but if you had previously cooked your fish according to this recipe, it will already be well seasoned.
While being a super simple recipe that helps out, the flavors are wonderful!