Apples, in September, it's raining in Quebec!
You picked up 14 lbs last Saturday and you want to prepare the best compote in town?
-Peel 4 cups apples
- Add a little water (about 1/2 cup) so it doesn't stick
- Add 1 tsp Les Savoureux Dessert Seasoning!
- Simmer gently until the apples are soft
- Go to the robot, the electric mixer or the mixing foot.
* If you are ever one of those who buy a commercial version, don't hesitate to simply "pimp" it by adding our spices!
* I inherited this tool from my maternal grandmother. It is fabulous! We just remove the hearts, but we don't have to peel. In addition, it gives a nice pink color to the compote!