Despite the fact that you can cook steak seasonings in a thousand ways, garnishing them on your steak is the basic idea.
It always tastes good. We still inquired about how to have the best steak in town.
- Request a tender cut (fillet, sirloin, T-Bone etc.)
- Let the steak return to room temperature (to conserve moisture)
- Add the spices at the last minute (here too, to keep the humidity)
- Do not oil the steak or the grill to avoid burning the meat and changing the aromas.
- Reduce the fire
- To have a steak that remains juicy, cook 2 to 3 minutes on one side then turn immediately and cook for 2 minutes. This cooking keeps the juice inside. Turn 30 seconds to heat the first side.
- (For a steak about 1 inch thick, extend the cooking time to 4-5 minutes per side)
- Do not cut the steak to check if it is cooked! Let stand half the time it took to cook
And There you go! The Tasty Steak seasonings, your BBQ chef skills and a good piece of beef, that's it!