Ah winter, the season of good hot soups!
This soup is delicious, with a silky texture that comforts as much as a big hug :)
PS: I suggest you double the recipe and bring it to your favorite colleague at the office ❤
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 1/2 tub of mushrooms, sliced
- 1 oignon
- 1 organic coconut milk cane
- 2 tsp. butter
- 1 tsp ofvegetable seasoning
How to do?
1. In a saucepan, brown the onions and mushrooms over low-medium heat, about 5 minutes.
2. Add the chicken broth and cook for 20 minutes
3. Add the coconut milk and let it heat for a few minutes
4. Pass everything through a mixer until you get a smooth texture.
No, it's not more complicated than that! Bon appétit, and give me back some news!