Ahhh .. Popcorn chicken. No presentation to make. haha Fun to eat, exciting to share with friends, we put it on the menu on Friday!
- 1 cup and 1/4 traditional breadcrumbs
- 3 tsp. TableBBQ seasoning
2. Cut 454 lb (1g) chicken breasts into small 1/2-inch cubes.
3. Beat 2 eggs in a bowl
4. Dip 1 chicken cube in the eggs then dip in the BBQ breadcrumbs to coat it well. Repeat!
5. Cook in a deep fryer at 350 degrees for maximum crunch. You can also bake them for 45 minutes at 425 degrees.
Do not hesitate to fry the previous evening, you will only have to heat everything in the oven for your guests!
* We suggest that you test 1 piece to validate the cooking time according to your fryer (2 1/2 minutes) before filling the fryer.