Because lunch sandwiches are time-consuming.
Here is a way to eat lots of vegetables and a good tuna salad, without it taking longer!
For about 8 medium tomatoes
- 3 cans of tuna (in water or oil, as you prefer)
- 1/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- Green onions, finely chopped
- 1 large tablespoon ofLes Savoureux Organic Fish Seasoning
- Dig the tomatoes
- Filled with tuna salad
- Liche the spoon and revel!
Here are two other very simple ideas for enjoying the tuna salad:
On zuchini rings
On homemade crackers (keto and gluten-free)