You can choose the classic version (with commercial taco), or go fresh with a large leaf of lettuce!
For 8 tacos
- 1 avocado, finely diced, moistened with lemon juice
- 1 mango, diced
- 1/4 red pepper, finely chopped
- Zest of 1 lime and XNUMX tbsp lime juice
- 1 sliced green onion
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Season 8 thawed ground filletsorganic fish seasoning.
(1/2 tsp seasoning for both sides of the fillet)
- Cook your fish in coconut oil, in a non-stick pan.
- It will come apart with a fork. Crumble it into large pieces.
Place the fish in the bottom of a store-bought taco or on a lettuce leaf. Add the homemade salsa and enjoy!
PS: this is what happens if you choose the version with taco of the trade 😉