Even if I work mostly from home, I still like to have lunch in the evening with my boyfriend.
Like that, at lunchtime, it makes me feel like someone thought of me ????
This recipe is the first version of a trio of fresh shrimp salads, to stimulate the arrival of summer 🤞
-1/4 cup of mayo
-1 well-walled avocado, diced
- 1 tablespoon organic BBQ seasoning
- 1 C. lemon juice
-Mix with a hand mixer or a blender.
-Add water by nets for a more liquid consistency, according to your tastes.
- A large handful of spinach,
- Mango pieces cut into what is meant to be dice
- A handful of cooked shrimp and as Jean-Michel would say: "decarapacé"
- Thin sliced green onions
- 1/2 avocado diced
- Other vegetables that inspire you (tomatoes, cucumbers etc ...)
Here is another version of a good shrimp salad filled with freshness: