You sit in front of the game. You want to snack. Luckily your artichoke dip is in the oven!
I like to use the robot, it's faster and it gives a smooth texture in the mouth.
1. Food processor ax
- 1 cup of spinach
- 1 can of 398 ml drained artichoke hearts
2. Food processor grater
- 1 cup of mozzarella
- 1/2 cup parmesan
3. Pour everything into a large bowl and add
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 1/2 tsp. tablespoonVegetable seasoning
4. Mix then transfer to a baking dish. Cook at 350 degrees for 15 minutes. Open up a beer. Then come add a little 2 minutes to broil.
5. Enjoy with your favorite potato chips or vegetables!